Our prime responsibility at Turners is to deliver a professional, first class service to our clients. All our staff are key in helping us to provide this so, if you are looking for a legal career and have secretarial experience, good team working and organisational skills and common sense, preferably gained within a legal environment, then we would welcome applications from you.
In fee earning staff we look for confident self starters who are ambitious, hard working and committed.
Increased levels of conveyancing work have created the following vacancy...
We have one vacancy for an experience Conveyancing Secretary to work with our CQS accredited Residential Property Team, Salary negotiable depending upon experience. Apply in writing with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This secretarial position has now been filled 24.04.2013
We are not accepting further CVs for training contract applications at present.
The following exciting opportunity arises in our Commercial Property Department.
We have a full time vacancy in our Bournemouth Town Centre Office for a hard working and committed Commercial Property lawyer.
This role has particular focus on commercial landlord and tenant matters, commercial freehold acquisitions, site acquisitions and plot sales, some secured lending and corporate support work. Must be able to undertake some residential conveyancing too.
The successful candidate will be:
1. 5-6 years qualified although we are happy to consider other applicants if you can demonstrate that you fulfill the qualities listed below.
2. Able to demonstrate that you are a team player who is willing to be adaptable and contribute to the success of the team
3. Have a proven track record of attracting and retaining new clients
4. Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, with colleagues and with other teams within the practice
5. Be able to promote the Firm externally in order to assist the introduction of new business
6. Be able to manage, support, motivate, develop and assist staff under their supervision
Turners are a Law Society CQS accredited firm.
Please apply in writing with CV to: Mike Shutler, Managing Partner, Turners Solicitors LLP, 1 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 5QQ. E mail: email@example.com
Please select a vacancy to view more.
Please select an article to view more.